Tuesday 5 June 2007

Itinery part 5 - Japan

At 10:30 on the 30th July our ferry for Kobe leaves Tianjin. We arrive at 14:00 on the 1st August after two nights at sea. Hopefully the crossing will be smooth. As soon as we get to Kobe we're jumping on a train to Tokyo where we'll stay for three nights. On the 4th we get a train for the world heritage site of Nikko where we will be staying for two nights. We then travel back to Tokyo on the 6th and stay there for the night before heading off to Kyoto on the 7th. We stay in Kyoto till the 9th, when we head back to Kobe. We stay one night in Kobe before back on a ferry to Tianjin, arriving on the 12th August. Short but hopefully very sweet.

1 comment:

Realfolkdude said...

Campo! You're travelling Asia, that's completely bonkers. However, I live in Japan, should you wish to meet up for a sake or a beer then I would literally love that! Send me a message, mail or whatever and I can meet you in whatever city you happen to be in! Kobe/Kyoto are preferences as I know my way around and I live close. Take it easy!